Present at IETC 2021
Be a part of this year’s conference and provide your insights on the latest technology integration strategies, engaging instructional practices, digital tools and resources, and emerging edtech trends.
There’s something in it for you, too!
About the Selection Process
Individuals representing all academic disciplines and levels in the educational system and all phases of technology education are welcome to submit proposals to present at IETC 2021. Sessions are chosen based on relevance to current educational technology trends and best practices.
May 3, 2021
May 21, 2021 (Workshops)
June 11, 2021 (General Sessions)
Types of Presentations
A 3-hour in-person workshop on Wednesday. Honorarium provided.
6-Hour Workshop or Admin Academy
A 6-hour in-person workshop on Wednesday. Honorarium provided.
We are open to other ways of engaging attendees! Let us know your thoughts.
A standard session from a single speaker or group of speakers in a traditional presentation style. Sessions are either 60-minutes (in-person) or 30-minutes (virtual).
A panel of speakers with a moderator.
– Wednesday Half-Day Workshop Presenter Benefits: A stipend and waived conference registration fees for both the Thursday, Nov. 18 and Friday, Nov. 19 conference days will be provided for the lead presenter. Continental lunches are included.
– Wednesday Full-Day Workshop Presenter Benefits: A stipend, hotel room, and waived conference registration fees for both the Thursday, Nov. 18 and Friday, Nov. 19 conference days will be provided for the lead presenter. Continental breakfasts and lunches are included.
– Thursday & Friday Lead Presenter Benefits: Conference registration fees for both the Thursday, Nov. 18 and Friday, Nov. 19 conference days will be waived for the lead presenter. Continental breakfasts and lunches are included. Note: All co-presenters must pay applicable conference fees.
1. Handouts: Each presenter is expected to provide an electronic copy of his/her handout and/or presentation in advance. These will be posted on the IETC website/app with all rights reserved to the author.
2. Registration: All presenters and co-presenters must register online. Lead presenters will receive complimentary registration. Any co-presenters will need to pay applicable conference fees. Information on how to register as a lead presenter will be shared in August.
3. Housing: Housing is not included in the conference registration process. Rooms fill up quickly, so make your hotel reservation as soon as possible.
As you prepare for IETC, please use this page to help guide you along the way. We hope this information will help make your speaking experience smooth and enjoyable.
Presenters can change their session descriptions in Sched up until November 1, 2021. After November, the ability to edit descriptions will be removed.
Questions? Please contact the LTC Team:
Brian Bates, email@example.com
– We ask that you use the 2021 IETC Google Slides Template. This will be provided by November 1.
– All presentations must be of an educational nature, and may not be used to promote products and/or services.
– You are responsible for printing any handouts you would like to have available onsite.
AV Equipment and Setup
Below is a detailed list of the audio visual equipment that will be provided in the breakout rooms:
– Classroom setup
– AV Table with Power
– Projection Screen
Presenters must bring their own computer with their presentation already loaded on it. Special requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we cannot guarantee special requests.
Sponsor & Exhibit
Interested in sponsoring and/or exhibiting at IETC 2021? Send us an email at email@example.com