The IETC Experience
Be in the same room as the best and the brightest Midwest educators.
For 28 years, IETC has focused on leading the conversation around technology integration, engaging instructional practices, and emerging trends.
This year, we’re committed to continuing those conversations through a brand-new hybrid experience that will help Midwest educators build the present and future of educational technology – together.
What to Expect at IETC 2021
- Two full days consisting of 150+ 1-hour concurrent sessions packed with inspirational and highly relevant professional learning opportunities.
- Optional full- and half-day workshops and administrator academies on Wednesday. Additional fees apply.
- Two powerful keynote presentations on big ideas from the field of education and technology.
- Your choice of more than 150 sessions in a variety of formats, including lectures, workshops, BYOD, posters, panels, and roundtables.
- Access to the Exhibit Hall featuring the latest ed tech products and services from more than 50 companies.
- Continental breakfasts and lunches each day of the conference.
- Unlimited networking opportunities with 900+ educators, education leaders and corporate representatives from around the world.
- Receive up to XXX PD hours for live attendance at in-person or virtual sessions
Sponsor & Exhibit
Interested in sponsoring and/or exhibiting at IETC 2021? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org