PRE-CONFERENCE FULL-DAY WORKSHOPS - Wed., Nov. 13, 2013
Five pre-conference, full-day workshops will take place Wed., Nov. 13. Check the comprehensive IETC 2013 conference schedule for the daily schedule and information about these workshops. Pre-registration for these workshops was required. Registration for the Wednesday conference day is now closed.
- iPad iLearn: Tap into the Magic -- 8:30am-3:30pm
- Make SMARTer Use of Your SMARTBoard -- 8:30am-3:30pm
- Installing and Using Microsoft Windows Server 2012 -- 8:30am-3:30pm
- Effective Evaluation of Technology Use in the Classroom (Administrator Academy credit session) -- 8:30am-4:00pm
- Becoming an iAdministrator to Strengthen Your Leadership and Management Skills (Administrator Academy credit session) -- 8:30am-4:00pm
GENERAL CONFERENCE DAYS - Thurs., Nov. 14 and Fri., Nov. 15, 2013
- The General Conference days will consist of keynote presentations, one-hour and two-hour concurrent sessions, featured speaker presentations, poster sessions, continental breakfasts, lunches, an exhibit hall and prize drawings!
- Online registration for the General Conference days is now closed. On-site registration will be available.
- The IETC 2013 program booklet is updated with recent program booklet changes and is now available. You may view it and plan your conference day(s) before arriving at the event! A list of changes to the program booklet (as of Nov. 13) may be viewed here. An updated scheduling grid reflecting recent changes may be viewed here.
Join the IETC Ning community! Ning is a social platform that allows people to create and join Ning networks around topics of interest and meet new people. IETC 2013 presenter handouts will be posted on the IETC Ning.
Have any questions? Submit them here and receive an emailed response.